tishke

tishke

Midnight's Warrior
Donna Grant
Angels' Flight (Angels' Pawn #0.5, Angels' Judgment #1.5, Angel's Wolf #4.5, Angels' Dance #4.75)
Nalini Singh
One Grave at a Time - Jeaniene Frost One Grave at a Time, the sixth book in Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress series, picks up right where This Side Of The Grave left off. Every Halloween since his demise Heinrich Kramer, a ghost witch hunter and serial killer, solidifies. He then murders, rapes, tortures, and burns three women with a help of an accomplice. Elizabeth was one of his victims when Kramer was alive, and has been trying to stop his terror for the past 500 years. Fabian, Cat's trusted ghost sidekick, introduces Elizabeth to the Russels when she asks their help in defeating Kramer.In the mean time, Jason Madigan, the new operations consultant to Cat's old special force, is turning the base upside down. It seems ghostly uncle Don is still in hiding.The book was action filled. However - less than one third into the book, I had already figured out how the story plays out, which was not supposed to be revealed until 4-5 chapters before the end. Although Cat and Bones finally seem to be working together, the chemistry between them didn't seem to be as strong as the previous books. I'm not talking about the hardly there sex scenes, but that explosive connection that makes them Cat and Bones.I was very happy to see more of Ian, who was really missing in the last book. He wasn't as sarcastic as he usually is, though. I missed the clever banter between Justin and Ian... Ian seemed very mellowed down.