tishke

tishke

Midnight's Warrior
Donna Grant
Angels' Flight (Angels' Pawn #0.5, Angels' Judgment #1.5, Angel's Wolf #4.5, Angels' Dance #4.75)
Nalini Singh
How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire - Kerrelyn Sparks 2.25 stars.Dr. Shanna Whelan is a dentist living under the Secret Witness program after she witnessed the murder of her best friend by Russian mafia. She works the night shift at a 24/7 dental clinic. Roman Draganesti is the ceo and genius behind an international corporation. He invented synthetic blood 18 years prior and the vampire diet hasn't been the same since. One of his company's latest experiments is a very realistic female sex toy that was altered so a vampire could drink from a body instead of a glass. Except Roman, who likes to personally test every new invention personally and breaks his fang as he was biting into the hard plastic. He needs to find a dentist to reinsert and save his fang before the sunrise or he will forever lose it. Just before Shanna could fix his tooth, a group of Russian mafia assassins shows up. Roman saves Shanna and takes her back to his five-story town house coven in the upper east side, guarded by highland vampire security guards. The big problem is, he already has 10 lady vampire in his harem and another persistent one who has arrived recently and wants to join in. First, I'd like to know what the title has to do with this book. Did someone just randomly pick it out of a hat and say bingo, we got ourselves a title?This was my first book by the author. Someone in my book club recommended this series to me after they found out how much I enjoyed Lynsay Sands Argeneau and the Rogue Hunter series. The first half of the book was really funny and I enjoyed reading the banter and double entendres, but it went down hill from there and fell flat.