tishke

tishke

Midnight's Warrior
Donna Grant
Angels' Flight (Angels' Pawn #0.5, Angels' Judgment #1.5, Angel's Wolf #4.5, Angels' Dance #4.75)
Nalini Singh
Eleven Scandals to Start to Win a Duke's Heart - Sarah MacLean In general, this was much better than Ten Ways, but nowhere near Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake.I would have given this book a 5 except for two reasons.The big gesture part didn't make any sense to me. How could the duke become uninvited and dismissed to all previously accepted social event in this particular case a ball of someone with lower title by a mere footman for a scandal of his sister(giving birth out of wedlock) while throughout the series we have seen characters with all kind of scandals including the heroine never asked to leave by the host.Second, I wanted Simon to end his engagement to Lady Penelope, rather for Georgina (his sister) to exposed herself which led to the termination of the engagement. Still, Sarah Maclean gets a thumbs up from me. I will (again) eagerly anticipate her next novel. I am just keeping my fingers cross that Benedict's HEA is not Lady Penelope. I didn't care for her at all.